Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All You Need is Love, Brotha

Tuesday's episode of Lost was quite an eye opener to me (get it?...eye opener?...they keep showing the eye?...hello? is thing on?...). I had planned on doing a big, long drawn out blog, but I was side tracked by the awesomeness of Bones. Then my son's birthday party happened. Then I got sick....so, I have a short but sweet post.

So, the key to figuring out what the hell is going on in Sideways World? Love. One four letter word that isn't a curse word. How brilliant is that? So simple, so right to the point...apparently love is all you need. So much love. And I always go gah gah over any Desmond episode. Plus we got lots of Charlie. When we first saw him I seriously thought that was it. Just a little glimpse, but then we got TONS of Charlie, squee! How amazing was it to see Daniel again? How cool and calm he was in SWW. Not the goofy, nutty professor in Island World. He still was his incredibly sweet, smart, yet vulnerable self though, wasn't he? Also interesting shift of the father/daughter relationship in SWW. Penny didn't care a flip about the charity event, and the one person her father adores is Desmond, hmmmm...

OK, that's all the thoughts I have for now. A bit rambelicious but then again, that's the name of the blog :) Happy Watching Lost tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment