Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hey, It's Another TV Blog

For many years I have been one of those crazy, rabid fans of Joss Whedon. You know the type...they arrange their C sections to be on Joss Whedon's birthday. Damn those Whedonite freaks *raises fist* But seeing how Joss has no show on TV at the moment...damn you Fox *raises fist* I have ventured out and have found some damn, fine programming. Yes, I'm still a "Joss Whedon Fangirl", but I'm a fangirl of many other shows. Too many to name. OK, I'll name a few....Fringe, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Supernatural, Lost, Parks and Recreation, Caprica, Friday Night Lights, Dexter, 30 Rock, Parenthood, Bones, Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Modern Family, Mad Men. Reality TV? only two: So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway. OK, plus like every show on HGTV. I can't help it. Haven't decided if I'm a fangirl: FlashForward, V, Life Unexpected. There are also dozens and dozens of shows that will always be near and dear to my heart: Your basic Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse), West Wing, Battlestar Gallactica, Veronica Mars, Freaks and Geeks, ER (in the earlier years), X-Files (again, early years) I could go on and on. But I won't.....because that would be embarrassing.

So, I'm starting a blog to talk about all the TV geeky stuff I like. Do I think I will come up with some amazing revelation, solving the mysteries of Lost? No way. Do I enjoy just jumping head first into character development and creating theories? Indeed. I promise to not ship characters and not ever get hateful towards actors or writers. There is seriously too much hate in the world to start pointing fingers when a story doesn't go your way. Because really, at the end of the day, it's just a TV show. But it's OUR TV show, isn't it? Happy Watching.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Beth! Maybe you'll inspire me to blog more. ;)

    ReplyDelete